Forms & Guidelines

              The deposit form is for the university staff usage.

             Students & staff need to register their vehicle with CSU in order to purchase parking.

Do you want to come back to Chicago State, but you have a past due Balance? There are two options below that you could be eligible for and register for classes!

Program Outline

Chicago State University offers upper division undergraduates who have stopped out for 1+ years, have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, owe $1,500 or less, and have filed a FAFSA, the opportunity to return to Chicago State to complete their degree.  


  • Junior or Senior level student
  • Minimum of 2.0 overall GPA
  • Balance is $2,500 or less
  • FAFSA on file
  • No defaulted hold release’s


  • Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA each semester
  • Continuously enroll and take coursework required towards graduation
  • Meet all financial aid requirements
  • Make required payment on current semester after aid has been applied
  • Meet with advisor each semester
  • Complete Financial agreement
  • Complete Advising agreement with Advisor

How it works

  • Complete the Application & Terms of Agreement, and meet with your Academic Advisor. Complete the Academic Advising Agreement with your advisor. Your advisor will need to send the Academic advising agreement to in the Bursar Office for review.

Click here to Apply for the Application & Terms of Agreement

If you have a previous term balance with a Financial Hold, and planning on applying for Financial Aid and registering for a future term, you could be eligible for a Hold Release Agreement. 

To be eligible for a Hold Release Agreement you must complete the form by clicking on the link below, then the Financial Aid office and Bursar Office will review. If you are approved, you will be contacted by the Bursar Office to discuss your account and terms of the agreement. 

If you are not receiving financial aid, visit the Bursar Office to check additional hold release agreement eligibility.

If you agree, and sign the Hold Release Agreement, you will be responsible for paying the previous balance:

  • Once you receive your refund you will be responsible to pay your past due amount. Your previous balance debt will NOT automatically be taken from your refund.

Click here to Apply for a Hold Release Agreement.