Need Description
Employment Opportunities

On Campus

You can visit the Human Resources Office located in Cook Administration Building room 203, and search opportunities here.

Off Campus

You can visit the Career Development Center located in Cook Administration Building room 203

Health Insurance The Student Insurance Office is located in the Student Union Building Room 268-O. You can also visit their website.
Health Emergency


Call the campus police at (773)995-2111 and request an ambulance.


Visti the Wellness Center at Cook Administration Building 131

International Students


Can visit the Latino Resource Center in the Cordell Reed Student Union Room 230-A, call (773) 995-2526.


The Global Engagement Office services all international students, international faculty & staff, domestic faculty & staff, study abroad students, and their families

Lockers Complete a form from Student Activities located in the CRSU 260 and take it to the Cashiers to make payment Cook Administration Building, 2nd Floor.Bring your receipt and completed form back to Student Activities, Student Union Building, room 260. For lockers in the Jacoby Dickens Center, visit here
Payments Most DOSA activites are free of charge, occasionally some are an extra charge. To make any payments of any kind visit the Cashiers office in the Cook Administration 211 (2nd floor). You can make payments over the phone, online or in person.
Prints & Copies Vist the helpd desk ta tthe library for your print needs. You can also go to the dorms 3rd floor
Resumes You can visit the Career Development Center located in Cook Administration Building room 203
Schoalrships Vist the Financial Aid website.
Study Abroad

Visit the office of International Affairs, Student Union Building Room 240.

Tutoring Services The Learning Assistance Center can help you in achieving academic success through supportive tutoring and resources located in the Library 450 (4th floor)