The mission of the Office of Student Financial Aid is to support the University's overall goal of providing an affordable, quality education by providing financial assistance to those students and their families seeking to offset their educational costs.
- - Information regarding Financial Aid eligibility for the 2015 Summer Semester will be available of the Summer Financial Aid web page beginning April 1, 2015.
- All students are encouraged to file their FAFSA for the 2015-2016 academic year as soon as possible at www.fafsa.gov. For comprehensive information concerning the FAFSA application process please access our Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) web page.
PLEASE NOTE: You can file a FAFSA even if you (or your parents, if their information is required on the FAFSA) have not filed your 2014 taxes yet. For more information regarding filing a FAFSA before you file your taxes please visit the U. S. Department of Education's "What if I (or my parents) haven’t completed taxes yet?" web page.
- Senior Citizens! Did you know that you might be eligible for free tuition?
For more information please access our Senior Citizens Tuition Waiver web page.
- Title IV Financial Aid Funds Authorization - Federal regulations require that colleges and universities apply your Title IV Federal financial aid funds (Direct Loans, PLUS Loans, Pell, SEOG, TEACH Grants, etc.) first to "institutional charges", which are tuition, mandatory fees, contracted University room and board fees, etc. In order to apply any remaining Title IV funds to non-institutional (miscellaneous) charges including, but not limited to book vouchers and health insurance fee, etc., CSU is required to obtain your authorization. For further information please visit the Bursar's Office Title IV Financial Aid Funds Authorization web page.
- The Request for Increase, Decrease and/or Cancellation of Federal Loan(s)form is available for the Spring 2015 semester.
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Scholarship)
- New Loan Information for Borrowers - Beginning July 1, 2013 Federal Regulations for new borrowers limit the maximum time period that you can receive Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans to 150% of the published length of your program of study.
Quick link to COUGAR CONNECT (access your e-mail - check it often)
Quick link to the OFFICE OF THE BURSAR/CASHIER web page
Please visit this web page periodically for information regarding any changes to financial aid programs that may affect your financial aid eligibility. Read all e-mail communications from the Office of Student Financial Aid and remember . . .
It is the responsibility of all students to keep themselves informed as to issues that may affect their financial aid eligibility by regularly accessing the Office of Student Financial Aid web site and CSU X-Press.
If you are a veteran, or the child or spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for educational benefits. For more information please visit our Veterans Affairs web site.
If you have any comments or questions about the content of this web page, or if you should come across a broken link, please e-mail the Office of Student Financial Aid web site publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to download some of the forms/documents on this web site.