The mission of the Office of Student Financial Aid is to support the University's overall goal of providing an affordable, quality education by providing financial assistance to those students and their families seeking to offset their educational costs.
- SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR THE SPRING SEMESTER ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE OF STUDENT FINANCIAL AID - Applicants must appear in person at the Office of Student Financial Aid to obtain, fill out and submit an application. Faxed, e-mailed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
- EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FUND (EAF) APPLICATIONS FOR THE SPRING SEMESTER ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE OF STUDENT FINANCIAL AID - Applicants must appear in person at the Office of Student Financial Aid to obtain, fill out and submit an application. Your resume must be attached to the application. Faxed, e-mailed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
- WORK FOR UPS - Students interested in working for UPS and getting their Degree DEBT FREE should plan to attend an Information Session at the UPS Employment Center at 7900 Willow Springs Road in Hodgkins, Illinois. For further information please access the UPS/CRCP web site.
- MAP for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Semesters - Due to the State of Illinois Budget Impasse, funds have not been released to cover the MAP Grant Program in Illinois. Despite the lack of funding, and after careful consideration, the University has decided to cover the outstanding balances ONLY, not to result in a refund, for students who, during the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters, met the following conditions:
Had a Tuition and/or Mandatory Fee balance due to unpaid MAP,
Met all conditions for MAP,
The posting of an award will not create a credit balance on the
student's account that would result in a refund.
The credit posted to the student’s account will cover tuition and mandatory fees ONLY. Students will be responsible for covering non-institutional fees such as graduation, ID replacement, Library fines etc., and room and board. In addition, the University credit will be reversed if any of the following occurs:
The Budget Impasse is resolved and MAP pays out to students,
The student receives outside funding,
The student receives funding from other Federal assistance programs.
- TANF SCHOLARSHIP - Funds for the Spring Semester are exhausted. Should additional funding become available notification will be posted on this web page.
Quick link to COUGAR CONNECT (access your e-mail - check it often)
Quick link to the OFFICE OF THE BURSAR/CASHIER web page
Please visit this web page periodically for information regarding any changes to financial aid programs that may affect your financial aid eligibility. Read all e-mail communications from the Office of Student Financial Aid and remember . . .
It is the responsibility of all students to keep themselves informed as to issues that may affect their financial aid eligibility by regularly accessing the Office of Student Financial Aid web site and CSU X-Press.
If you are a veteran, or the child or spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for educational benefits. For more information please visit our Veterans Affairs web site.
If you have any comments or questions about the content of this web page, or if you should come across a broken link, please e-mail the Office of Student Financial Aid web site publisher at email@example.com
You will need to download some of the forms/documents on this web site.