The Records Department is responsible for preserving and maintaining student academic records.  The department provides the services listed below:

Change of Address

Students can change their Permanent Address (PR) or Mailing Address (MA) in CSU X-PRESS via Cougar Connect.

Log In to CSU X-PRESS via Cougar Connect using your CSU email username and password.

  • Click the "Home" tab. Click on "CSU X-Press Menu".
  • Click on Personal Information.
  • Click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s).

If your Permanent and Mailing Addresses are the same, you only need to update one of the addresses and you may then inactivate the other one. 

Change of Name

Students should present original documentation to the Office of the Registrar (ADM 128) when requesting a change of name. Documentation may include State ID or Drivers License AND one of the following: birth certificate, marriage license, divorce decree, or court authorization. 


Chicago State University complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

Comments or suggestions?

Contact us: