The Veteran Affairs Office at Chicago State University assists Veterans and eligible dependents with the processing of benefit information to secure the use of educational benefits. Programs sponsored through our office include:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Illinois Veterans Grant (IVG)
- National Guard Grant (ING)
- MIA/POW Scholarship
- The Montgomery GI Bill
- Reservist Tuition Assistance
- Administration Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Veterans Administration Chapter 35
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
In addition to Veteran and/or Military benefits, students may also qualify for standard Federal and/or State of Illinois financial aid benefits, including student loans. For more information please access the Office of Student Financial Aid web site.
It is the responsibility of all veteran students to keep themselves informed on rights, and other matters by referring to CSU's Veteran and Military Affairs Handbook.