CATs Application Process
Steps to Apply :
1. Download the Application Form.
2. Complete the Application Form with the help of your School Guidance Counselor.
3. Write your essay
4. Sign your Honor Code Pledge.
5. Obtain your Parent's or Guardian's Signature.
6. Submit your entire Application by May 16th, 2009 at 4 p.m. in the College of Education Building, ED 111 at the Teachers' Writing and Resource Center. Applications may be faxed to 773.821.2832 or sent as an attachment to O-Gahungu@csu.edu then send the original by mail or submit by hand. Please apply early!
7. Please submit your program fee of $100.00. Forms of payment accepted are money order, personal check or Cahier's check made out to Chicago State University.
Click Here CATs Scholar Application Form. (Word)
Click Here CATs Scholar Application Form. (Pdf)
Download the CATs Institute Brochure
Click Here for the CATs Institute--Class of 2008 Brochure (Word).
Click Here for the CATs Institute--Class of 2008 Brochure (pdf).
Click Here to download Adobe Reader.