- On the Chicago State University home page, www.csu.edu, click on CSU X-PRESS.
- Click on Enter Secure Area. Scroll down. In the User ID field type your UID and in the PAC field, type in your date of birth (mmddyy), then
click Login. (If you have registered on the web before, enter the PAC you created or click on
Forgot PAC to reset your PAC. )
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid, then click on Registration.
- Click on Term Selection and select correct term i.e., Fall 2006. Click Submit.
- Click on Add/Drop Classes. You will be prompted to enter your Alternate Pin. Type in the six digit Registration
Advising Pin (RAP) number you were given by your advisor.
- Scroll Down. Type in one five digit course reference number (CRN) in each box for
each course in which you wish to enroll. After you have typed a CRN for each course,
click on Submit Changes.
- Your courses will appear. Check to see if the subjects, course numbers and sections
are correct. If all of the classes you submitted CRN's for do not appear, Scroll Down
for error messages. (Correct Time Conflicts or Closed Classes by typing in another
section of the course.) (Depending upon the error message, you may have to go back to your advisor for an
override.) Click Submit Changes again. Check again to make sure all information is correct and there are no error
messages. If no errors, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Complete Your Registration. Scroll down to view your charges. Print this page for your records. (If there are
no charges on the page, you did not register successfully. Go back to Add/Drop Classes and try again.) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Detail Schedule
and Print this page for your records also.
- If you are paying by Master Card, Visa, Discover or check, you can click on Online Payment to pay your bill, or call the Cashier's Office at (773) 995-2029, to pay by phone.
- If you plan to pay with cash, your payment must be received in the Cashier's Office
by the deadline date noted on the web or published in the Class Schedule Bulletin.