• Follow instructions 1–5 for registering online.
• On the "Add/Drop Classes" page, click on the arrow under “Action” next to the course
you wish to drop. The word NONE will be next to the arrow.
• Click “Drop Web.”
• Do this for each course you wish to drop.
• If you wish to add a class to replace the class you are dropping, type in the five-digit
Course Reference Number (CRN) of the course you wish to add in one of the boxes at
the bottom of the screen and click “Submit Changes.”
• Scroll down and check for error messages.
• If you have errors, type in another CRN and then click "Submit Changes" again.
• After you have selected your courses with no error messages, click “Complete Your
Registration” at the bottom of the page.
(1) You will not be allowed to drop your last class online (resulting in zero hours
of enrollment.) For more information, about "Complete Withdrawals " contact the Office of the Registrar.
(2) F-1 international students are REQUIRED to receive authorization from the Office
of International Programs' designated school official BEFORE dropping a course that
will reduce the F-1 student’s credit hour load below 12 semester hours.
(3) Student athletes are REQUIRED to receive authorization from the Director of Athletics
or his designees and the Eligibility Coordinator representative BEFORE dropping a
course that will reduce the student athlete’s credit hour load below 12 semester hours.