Cougar Paws is Chicago State University's new electronic system to report repairs, changes, or moves.
You must register using the following steps:
- Click New User Registration Link to access the registration screen.
- In the Account Setup box, enter your Cisco Access username in the field labeled "Username".
- In the Account Setup box, enter your Cisco Access password in the field labeled "LDAP Password
" ; then re-enter your password in the third LDAP field.
- In the Personal Data box, enter your last name/first name/email address in the screen fields as labeled.
- Click "Go"
Submit work or repair ticket and to view pending tickets, use the following steps:
- Click Cougar Paws Link to access the login screen.
- Click on the arrow to select your desired services.
- Highlight and click on Helpdesk,
- The "Welcome to the Cougar Paws Self-Service Helpdesk" screen will open
- Click on the "View Mine" Icon at the top of the page to view existing order.
- Click on the "Submit Request" lcon at the top of the page to submit a new order.
Chicago State University
ITD - Help Desk