Chicago State University

Major/Minor Change Form

Complete this form to add, delete, or change a major or minor. Please note that all major changes and additions require advisors' signatures. Advisor signatures are not required to delete or add a minor.

Please be advised that Major/Minor Change Forms are processed by the Registrar's Office.

Please click on the link below to download the Major/Minor Form.

Download NEW UNDERGRADUATE Major/Minor Change Form (.pdf)