All students need some support while trying to achieve the goal of graduation. Student
Support Services strives to assist participants in as many areas as possible in
order to achieve success. We are proud to be a place where students can find assistance
in over coming the barriers to their education, serving over 250 participants annually.
Below is a partial listing of the services that Student Support Services provides:
- One-to-one support from a counselor who cares about your success.
- Academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Access to free one-to one and small group tutoring.
- Exposure to leadership seminars and opportunities.
- Cultural activities, events, and social interactions with other program participants.
- A Mentors program to assist in forming professional relationships with faculty
- Assistance with enrollment in limited admission programs.
- Personal assistance in researching and applying for financial aid and scholarships/
- A computer lab that is reserved for SSS students
- A textbook lending library