You are eligible to participate in Project SUCCESS if you:
- are 19 years of age or older; and
- are not currently enrolled in school; and
- do not have a four-year college degree; and
- reside in Chicago or the south suburbs; and
- are low-income*; and/or
- the first generation in your family to earn a college degree (neither parent has a four-year degree)
*Verification of income is required for financial aid purposes. You must provide a copy of the most recent federal income tax return, W-2 form(s), and/or the amount of income from all sources.