Thursday, April 28, 2016
ARE YOU READY TO GRADUATE? 2016 GRADUATION CHECKLIST
- As soon as possible see your Academic Advisor to assess your readiness to graduate and complete your graduation application.
- Take your advisor-approved graduation application to the Bursar Office (ADM 212) for review of your University financial account.NOTE: Even if you are receiving funding from an external source (i.e. agency, Veterans Affairs) it is your responsibility to ensure that your account is reconciled.
- Once the Bursar has provided your account reconciliation see the cashiers to pay any outstanding fees and to pay your graduation application fee of $50.00 (ADM 212)
- February 12th - is the deadline for Graduate students to submit advisor-approved graduation applications to the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (ADM 308) for Spring 2016 degree conferment. Advisors must also submit the associated GAPP form by this date. Students submitting applications after the February 12th deadline will not be eligible for Spring 2016 degree conferment or for participation in the 358th Commencement Ceremony
- March 18th- is the deadline for undergraduate students to submit advisor-approved graduation applications to the Office of Evaluations (ADM 128). (See page 4 of the Commencement Bulletin) Students submitting applications after the March 18th deadline will not be eligible for Spring 2016 degree conferment or for participation in the 358th Commencement Ceremony.
- After March 11th you may purchase commencement regalia at the CSU Bookstore. You may pick up regalia that was ordered online from Herff Jones during Commencement Countdown.
- Each graduate that pays the $35.00 Commencement participation fee will be allotted 5 tickets for the Spring 2016 ceremony.(See page 11 of Commencement Bulletin.) Tickets are distributed during Commencement Countdown.
- April 13th, 14th, or 16th – Commencement Countdown. Graduates should attend one of the dates of Commencement Countdown to pick up ceremony tickets, cap and gown, take graduation photos, and complete final University checkout. (See page 5 of Commencement Bulletin.)
- April 28th- Commencement Day
For detailed information regarding your upcoming graduation review the Commencement Bulletin