The Wellness/Health Center provides primary health services for CSU students and is a comprehensive health and educational resource for the entire campus community.
The Wellness/Health Center is directed by a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner and assisted by support staff consisting of physicians, registered nurses and other health professionals.
The Wellness/Health Center encourages students, faculty and staff in developing and maintaining healthy lifestyles.
The Wellness/Health Center works with CSU’s College of Health Sciences to increase patient access to modern medical technologies.
- Medical Record Application Form (pdf)
- Student Immunization Record (pdf)
- International Student Immunization Record (pdf)
- provide primary healthcare and wellness programs for all CSU students, faculty and staff.
- serve as a health consultant and referral source for medical issues.
- act as a liaison for health issues that affect students, faculty and staff.
- develop, collaborate, and conduct outreach health programs with the surrounding community.
All students attending Chicago State University, contributing to the Health Fee and having a valid CSU Identification Card are eligible to use the Wellness/Health Center.
Additional charges may be assessed for office visits and some services not covered by the Health Insurance – some immunizations, pharmacy, laboratory and office procedures
The Wellness/Health Center is not an emergency department.In the event of an emergency, immediately notify University Police at EXT. 2111 to call for an ambulance!
If you are in need of immediate medical attention, the nearest hospitals equipped to handle emergencies are:
2320 East 93rd Street
Chicago, IL 606
17 (773) 967-2000
45 West 111th Street
Chicago, IL 60628
All appointments with professional staff are by appointment only. Appointment hours are available as follows:
Monday –Thursday 9:00a.m. and 4:30p.m.
Thursday evening appointments are also available
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
9501 S. King Drive / ADM 131
Chicago, IL 60628