- If you have a disability please contact the Abilities Office, Cordell Reed Student
Union, room 190. Abilities Office
- Confirm YOUR INTENT TO ENROLL by clicking HERE. Commitment Fee amount is $50.00.
- You are required to submit immunization records to the Wellness Center, Cook Administration
Building, room 131. Download the Immunization form at Student Immunization Record (pdf) or check your acceptance packet.
- You must take your assessment/placement exam(s) as soon as possible (If applicable).
Please read the information from the Office of Examinations, reserve your seat and
avoid long lines! Examinations
- You will receive your CSU e-mail address and password in the mail to access Cougar Connect. This will be our official method of communicating with you. We strongly recommend
you setup your account. If you have need assistance contact the IT Helpdesk - 773-995-3963.
- Have you applied for financial aid? If no, apply on-line at www.FAFSA.ed.gov or contact Office of Student Financial Aid, Cook Administration Building, room 207
or see your school counselor. If yes, go to the Office of Student Financial Aid and
submit any required documentation. Check the e-mail address you used on the FAFSA
application for financial aid updates and log on to CSU-Xpress.
- If you are a University College or new freshman student, to register for classes you
must contact the Office of Academic Support, Cordell Reed Student Union, room 158,
- Freshmen must submit their final high school transcript with school seal and date of graduation
to the Office of Admissions by July 1.
- Transfer students can view transfer credit details on CSU X-PRESS.
- Transfer students, have you seen your academic advisor from your major department? If no,
go to the web site http://www.csu.edu/advising/ and schedule an advising appointment.
- If you would like to view the Class Schedule Bulletin click here, or go to www.csu.edu, and click on A-Z go to Course Bulletin for the term you are entering. (Fall available after April
15, Spring available after November 15, and Summer available after March 15)
- Do you have questions about the mandatory health insurance coverage? If so, contact
the Office of Student Health Insurance, at Cordell Reed Student Union, room 247 or
- If you are interested in on-campus housing, contact the Residence Hall management
at 773-995-4543. http://www.csu.edu/dosa/housing/
- Have you registered to vote? If no, please visit the Voter Registration web site
After you enroll in classes:
- Obtain your CougarOne ID card.
$ STUDENT BILLING $
In lieu of a paper billing statement, Chicago State University (CSU) students are
sent E-Bills. An e-mail notice is provided to inform you that your statement is available
and ready for payment. You will not receive a paper copy of your statement. It is
your responsibility to make this statement available to your parents or other individuals
who will be assisting you with your payment. Tuition and fees payments can be made online. By MasterCard, American Express, Visa and Discover. Payments
can also be made in the University Cashier’s Office. Questions about making payments
should be directed to the Cashier’s Office at 773-995-2029.
To learn more about our academic programs or to schedule a tour of our campus, please
telephone or email: