- If you have a disability please contact the Abilities Office, Cordell Reed Student Union, room 190. Abilities Office
- Confirm YOUR INTENT TO ENROLL by clicking HERE. Commitment Fee amount is $50.00. The Commitment Fee will be applied towards your tuition and assist with securing any scholarship awards.
- You are required to submit immunization records to the Wellness Center, Cook Administration Building, room 131. Download the Immunization form at Student Immunization Record (pdf) or check your acceptance packet.
- You must take your assessment/placement exam(s) as soon as possible (If applicable). Please read the information from the Office of Examinations, reserve your seat and avoid long lines! Examinations
- You will receive your CSU e-mail address and password in the mail to access Cougar Connect. This will be our official method of communicating with you. We strongly recommend you setup your account. If you have need assistance contact the IT Helpdesk - 773-995-3963.
- Have you applied for financial aid? If no, apply on-line at www.FAFSA.ed.gov or contact Office of Student Financial Aid, Cook Administration Building, room 207 or see your school counselor. If yes, go to the Office of Student Financial Aid and submit any required documentation. Check the e-mail address you used on the FAFSA application for financial aid updates and log on to CSU-Xpress.
- If you are a University College or new freshman student, to register for classes you must contact the Office of Academic Support, Cordell Reed Student Union, room 158, 773-995-4510.
- Freshmen must submit their final high school transcript with school seal and date of graduation to the Office of Admissions by July 1.
- Transfer students can view transfer credit details on CSU X-PRESS.
- Transfer students, have you seen your academic advisor from your major department? If no, go to the web site http://www.csu.edu/advising/ and schedule an advising appointment.
- If you would like to view the Class Schedule Bulletin click here, or go to www.csu.edu, and click on A-Z go to Course Bulletin for the term you are entering. (Fall available after April 15, Spring available after November 15, and Summer available after March 15)
- Do you have questions about the mandatory health insurance coverage? If so, contact the Office of Student Health Insurance, at Cordell Reed Student Union, room 247 or visit http://www.csu.edu/healthsciences/healthInsurance.htm
- If you are interested in on-campus housing, contact the Residence Hall management at 773-995-4543. http://www.csu.edu/dosa/housing/
- Have you registered to vote? If no, please visit the Voter Registration web site
After you enroll in classes:
- Obtain your CougarOne ID card.
$ STUDENT BILLING $
In lieu of a paper billing statement, Chicago State University (CSU) students are sent E-Bills. An e-mail notice is provided to inform you that your statement is available and ready for payment. You will not receive a paper copy of your statement. It is your responsibility to make this statement available to your parents or other individuals who will be assisting you with your payment. Tuition and fees payments can be made online. By MasterCard, American Express, Visa and Discover. Payments can also be made in the University Cashier’s Office. Questions about making payments should be directed to the Cashier’s Office at 773-995-2029.
To learn more about our academic programs or to schedule a tour of our campus, please telephone or email: