The Academic Warning System is an early intervention activity that identifies students who are performing below "C" level in their classes. Faculty will alert students to the problems preventing them from succeeding in their classes by submitting academic warnings.
Academic Warnings are issued during the 4th Week, 8th Week, and 12th Week of the semester.
Students must log into Cougar Connect, select CSU express menu, and then click on academic warnings.
- MC = Missing Class
- MA= Missing Assignments
- MAC = Missing Class and Assignments
- ME = Missing Exams or Quizzes
- MACE = Missing Assignments, Classes, Exams
- LPD = Limited Progress "D"
- LPF= Limited Progress "F"
- SP= Satisfactory Progress
Freshmen are notified by their advisors if they receive academic warnings. Students are required to meet with their advisor if they receive the following warnings: LPD and LPF.