TUFCS and the Office of Alumni Affairs and Annual Giving will gladly help you determine the best method for you to make a gift that transforms Chicago State University.
Click any of the links below to learn more about the most common options for giving to Chicago State University:
- Cash. The easiest way to donate; contributions can be sent via check to The University Foundation at Chicago State Foundation office, or you can make a credit card donation online.
- Securities. The University Foundation at Chicago State accepts appreciated securities, which may offer a larger tax benefit than a cash gift.
- Gift Planning. Bequests present a way to leave a legacy after your lifetime. You may also establish a trust or annuity that can provide income to your or a loved one while benefiting the university. Our advisers can help you determine the best options.
- Payroll Deduction. Employees of Chicago State University can make their contributions through automatic deductions from their paychecks.
- Employer Matching Program. Many companies match their employees' charitable donations. Learn how you could double or even triple your endowment.