The Physical Facilities Planning & Management Department (PFPM) services the entire campus in various capacities. We provide moving services, carpentry, electrical, plant operating engineers, painting, plumbing, grounds maintenance and custodial. In order to effectively accommodate your request, the following must be adhered to:
- Physical Facilities Planning & Management requires a minimum often (10) business days after receipt of the work order to complete the requested task.
- It is solely the responsibility of the requesting departments' to complete the entire maintenance work order form, which include the departmental heads signature, submit the form to the Physical Facilities Planning & Management
Department via mail or in person to O&M 200
- Equipment and/or furniture (not new) need to be relocated from one site to another, the Inter - Departmental
Equipment Transfer Form must be completed, appropriately signed by the fiscal officer and attached to the work order.
- Faxed and Xerox copies of maintenance work orders are not acceptable in the Physical Facilities Planning &
- If you have an emergency and it is after our normal business hour, please contact our 24 hour emergency engineers service, which is (773) 995-2132.
- To prevent your request from being delayed, multiple trades requests requires a separate work order request for each trade needed.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy and procedure, please contact the Physical Facilities Planning & Management at ext. 2140.