The purpose of the CSU Merit Scholarship Enrichment Workshop Information Form is to provide CSU students and the campus community the opportunity to participate in upcoming workshops. Before filling out CSU Merit Scholarship Enrichment Workshop Information Form, you should have already received confirmation of your room location from the CSU Office of Meeting & Events (if you are not requesting a room, please disregard). In addition, if you need to complete a request for equipment (i.e. media services), please go to http://library.csu.edu/cgi-bin/equipmentrequest/index.py.
Instructions for Completing the CSU Merit Scholarship Enrichment Workshop Information Form (please fill the form out in its entirety before submitting it)
1. Click the link to complete the CSU Merit Scholarship Enrichment Workshop Information Form.
2. Fill in the organizer’s information (last name, first name, title, email and phone number).3. Fill in the following areas list below:
- Provide the workshop title/event
- Fill in Hosting Department
- Provide the location (include the building’s name and room number)
- Provide the date of workshop/event
- Fill in the start time and end time of the workshop/event
- Fill in the workshop description (the description should include the purpose of the workshop and any other information that pertains to the workshop’s intended audience)
- Once all areas have been filled in, please be sure to click SUBMIT FORM in the top right-hand corner of the form
- NOTE:Requests must be submitted at least one (1) week before your workshop date.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Constance Jackson Upshaw, (email@example.com or 773-995-4542).
CLICK LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE FORM AND SUBMIT
CSU Merit Scholarship Enrichment Workshop Information Form