The Leadership Development Program offered through the Department of Student Activities, provides opportunities for students to expand their leadership skills and sense of civic responsibility. Our program serves to enhance the student experience and prepares individuals for lifelong leadership roles.
- Offer a variety of training programs that enhance leadership skills.
- Provide a varied program that responds to the diverse needs of all participants.
- Assist students in developing their own personal leadership style.
- Train students to facilitate leadership development programs for their peers.
- Facilitate interaction between student leaders and community members to foster the concept of leadership as service beyond self.
- Empower students to become advocates for and agents of change.
Clubs & Organizations
Student Leadership Retreat
Student Government Association
Student Leadership Conferences