Bachelor Degree and Post-baccalaureate non-degree students:
This information applies to you ONLY if
- You already are a Chicago State University undergraduate student in a teacher education major or teaching option, OR
- You have a bachelor’s degree, already submitted a Program Application, and currently are a Chicago State University post-baccalaureate, non-degree student in a teacher certification program.
- Do not hold a bachelor’s degree and are not enrolled at Chicago State University: click here to contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Are a Chicago State University student but are not in a teacher education or teaching option major: contact your advisor to change your major to a teacher education program.
- Have a bachelor’s degree but have not already applied to a teacher certification program: complete and submit a Program Application.
- Currently are a Chicago State University undergraduate or post-baccalaureate non-degree seeking student in a teacher education major, click on the link below:
COE Application Packet – Bachelor Degree and Post-Baccalaureate
Advanced Certificate and Type 73 & 75 Programs
Documents & Resources A-Z