- Why can't I log in?
There could be many reasons, but the most probable is that you have simply forgotten your password or are typing it in incorrectly. Consider the following:
- Does your username or password contain a mixture of upper and lower case letters?("PasSWOrd" is not the same as "password".)
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your web browser.
- If you don't know your username or password, contact ITD at 773-995-3963.
- Why is there no assignment upload link?
- The assignment is now closed because the due date has expired.
- The assignment link was not made available.
- You have already uploaded a file, and the settings don't permit resubmissions.
- When I log in to Moodle, I don't see my courses listed. Where are they?
- Make sure you check under "My Courses".
- The instructor has the ability to hide a course for content updates. Contact him/her to inquire.
- Your status for that class may have changed. Contact Records & Registration for further information.
- Where can I get some online tutorials on how to use Moodle?
- Students can access the CTRE's Student Technology Academic Readiness Training Course (START) and the Moodle Student Resources and Training Course.
- Faculty can access the CSU-INSTRUCTORS course in Moodle.
- Both of the above options can be found in the "My Courses" menu in Moodle.
- Is there a help desk or training department for Moodle on campus?
- Yes! The CTRE is here to help. You can schedule an appointment by clickin on the button below.
Online learning & course management for Faculty & Students.