- Why can't I log in?
There could be many reasons, but the most probable is that you have simply forgotten your password or are typing it in incorrectly. Consider the following:
- Does your username or password contain a mixture of upper and lower case letters?("PasSWOrd" is not the same as "password".)
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your web browser.
- If you don't know your username or password, contact ITD at 773-995-3963.
- Why is there no assignment upload link?
- The assignment is now closed because the due date has expired.
- The assignment link was not made available.
- You have already uploaded a file, and the settings don't permit resubmissions.
- When I log in to Moodle, I don't see my courses listed. Where are they?
- Make sure you check under "My Courses".
- The instructor has the ability to hide a course for content updates. Contact him/her to inquire.
- Your status for that class may have changed. Contact Records & Registration for further information.
- Where can I get some online tutorials on how to use Moodle?
- Students can access the CTRE's Student Technology Academic Readiness Training Course (START) and the Moodle Student Resources and Training Course.
- Faculty can access the CSU-INSTRUCTORS course in Moodle.
- Both of the above options can be found in the "My Courses" menu in Moodle.
- Is there a help desk or training department for Moodle on campus?
Yes! The CTRE, located in LIB 318, can help you. You can schedule an appointment by clicking on the button below.
Online learning and course management for faculty and students.